Our volunteers preserve and share history every day! We welcome individuals and groups with various skill levels and experiences who are interested in supporting our mission. As a volunteer, you will:
- Learn about Beltrami County History
- Interact with other awesome volunteers and staff
- Provide services (like gift shop attendant) or project assistance (like organizing photos)
- Help us improve our services in the community
As a registered volunteer, you’ll receive:
- Training on our mission, code of ethics, and procedures related to your volunteer assignment;
- Regular communication via e-mail with volunteer-related updates
- Recognition in our annual report and at our Volunteer Appreciation Celebration
Ready to Volunteer? Click on the link to the right to apply!
We are always looking for volunteers interested in the following opportunities:
- Setup and teardown at special events and programs
- Event photography, marketing, and promotion
- Social media assistance
- Writing and research assistance
For a full list of current opportunities, please visit our page on United Way of Bemidji Area’s Volunteer Bemidji website.