Announcing the BCHS “Re-membership Drive”
The Beltrami County Historical Society is happy to announce the start of our “Re-Membership” Drive, with the help of the George W. Neilson Foundation. For each new member from now until March 31, 2021, the Neilson Foundation has pledged a match up to $5,000. If we reach our goal of 200 additional memberships, we will receive the maximum match from the G.W. Neilson Foundation!
To all our current members, thank you! We depend on your support, year after year, to keep our museum open and provide all the events and activities that make the History Center a unique place in our community. We couldn’t do it without you.
So as an extra bonus, if you join or re-join as a member right now, or are simply renewing your regular membership, we will extend your membership all the way until December 31, 2021. Take advantage of this today, and share the word about our “Re-Membership Drive” with your family and friends as well!Join BCHS today!
Where will YOU make history with your membership?
Membership in the
Beltrami County Historical Society
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, BCHS relies on members and donors. Your membership: preserves historical records, photographs, and artifacts; supports history programs and educational exhibits; and is an investment in the local communities and cultural heritage of Beltrami County. Plus, BCHS members receive exclusive benefits, including:
- FREE admission to the museum
- Three hours of FREE assisted research
- 10% discount at the Museum Gift Shop
- Voting privileges at BCHS meetings
- Subscription to the BCHS quarterly newsletter, The Depot Express
- Benefits, like discounted admission, at over 300 historical organizations and museums across America through Time Travelers. For a list of participating organizations, click here.